Sunday, May 8, 2011

My first forensics book

I was looking forward for a introductory textbook in forensics. And I picked out Richard Safersein. 
First, this has been used as undergrad textbook for years. 
Secondly, I paid for about 7 dollars. Cheap, aha? Because it is published in 2006.  Well, it is definitely efficient for me as a beginner. 
And, what surprised me is that this 9th edition received much better reviews than its later10th edition. 

I just browse it a little bit when I got it in 2 days after ordering. 
The images are really nice. And it provides a lot of online resources. So do not worry about getting legged behind the rapid development in this field. 

I will share my reflection when I start to read it.

Now I have to concentrate on my biological systematic modeling project due next week. 
By the way, Wolfram Mathematica is cool but pricey. 
Thanks for reading my first post!

http://www.amazon.com/Criminalistics-Introduction-Forensic-Science-College/dp/0132216558/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1304912061&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment